Daily Scenic Cruise to the Maori Rock Carvings 10.30am
- Duration: 90 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Taupo, New Zealand
Departs Daily 10.30am for a 1.5hr round trip.
Take in the spectacular views of Lake Taupo framed by Tongariro National Park's majestic snow capped mountain peaks as you cruise to the famous Maori Rock Carvings on our large, comfortable catamaran.
Family friendly with lots of activities for the kids! Earn your wheel certificate, feed the ducks, learn some fun facts about the Lake. You might even catch a fish. Our boat is also smoke free for the comfort of all our guests.
Our Cruise Cat is the best and most comfortable boat on the lake to take. It is fully enclosed and wheelchair friendly with large outdoor decks allowing a closer view of the carvings and a luxurious experience on the lake. Enjoy our famous freshly baked muffin and a hot cuppa on us as well.
Child (5-17yrs): $18
Child (0-4yrs): FREE
Family (2A+2C): $99 (FAMILY SPECIAL!)
Senior (65+ yrs): $40
- Our 10.30am Sunday cruise is slightly longer at 2 hours with an option to purchase brunch. Please click on Sunday Scenic Cruise if you would like to book on the Sunday cruise.
- In the event of bad weather, it may not be possible to view the Maori Rock Carvings. This decision is made at the discretion of the Skipper for the Health & Safety of all on board the vessel.
- Scenic Cruises may also run on other boat Supercat. The boat allocated is dependent on prior bookings.
- You might need to present the credit card used to purchase your tickets to board the boat on the day. This helps us to prevent fraudulent activity. If your ticket was a gift voucher, please let our bookings team know in advance at 07 378 0623 or firstname.lastname@example.org.