Daily Scenic Taste of Taupo to the Maori Rock Carvings 1.30pm
- Duration: 90 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Taupo, New Zealand
Departs daily at 1.30pm for a 1.5hr round trip.
School Holidays special :
Two (2) school kids get to go FREE with every paying adult on any of our Lake Taupo Scenic Cruises. Valid from 13 - 28 April 2019.
Our 1.30pm ‘Taste of Taupo’ daily scenic lake cruises are similar to our 10.30am morning cruises with a slight exception – we get to offer our guests a ‘Taste of Taupo’!
After visiting the Maori Rock Carvings, our crew will give a trout fishing demonstration by setting some fishing lines out at Jerusalem Bay and talking about the various fishing options allowed on Lake Taupo. Regardless of if we caught any fish on the day or not, you will still get to taste some pre-prepared smoked trout as we cruise back to land.
You might not be aware of this but you can’t buy trout at any restaurants so the only way to taste trout is to catch it yourself (or let us catch it for you). Don’t miss the opportunity of experiencing a ‘Taste of Taupo’ so book yourself on our trip today!
Child (5-17yrs): $18
Child (0-4yrs): FREE
Family (2A+2C): $99 (FAMILY SPECIAL!)
Senior (65+ yrs): $40
- Wheelchair access is dependant on Lake levels and size of the wheelchair. You must call the office to book prior to travelling to see if the wheelchair can be accommodated.
- In the event of bad weather, it may not be possible to view the Maori Rock Carvings. This decision is made at the discretion of the Skipper for the Health & Safety of all on board the vessel.
- Scenic Cruises may also run on other boat Supercat. The boat allocated is dependent on prior bookings.
- You might need to present the credit card used to purchase your tickets to board the boat on the day. This helps us to prevent fraudulent activity. If your ticket was a gift voucher, please let our bookings team know in advance at 07 378 0623 or email@example.com.