Daily Scenic Summer Cocktail Cruise to the Maori Rock Carvings 5.00pm
- Duration: 90 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Taupo, New Zealand
Departs daily at 5pm, mid November to end March
Summer special :
Two (2) school kids get to go FREE with every paying adult on our 5pm Summer Cocktail Cruise. Valid from 19 Nov 2018 - 31 Mar 2019.
During the warmer summer months from mid November until end March, we offer a summer cocktail hour scenic cruise out to the Maori Rock Carvings that departs at 5pm daily.
Cruise to the famous Maori Rock Carvings and around the picturesque bays of Lake Taupo in style and comfort in our large catamaran. Enjoy fabulous views of secluded bays and the spectacular snow capped mountain peaks of the World Heritage Tongariro National Park. An informative commentary is given on the volcanic history and Maori mythology surrounding Lake Taupo. Our boat is also smoke free for the comfort of all our guests.
All guests will receive a glass of beer, wine or a non-alcoholic drink upon boarding and a traditional Kiwi sausage on the barbie and our licensed bar will remain open for the duration of the cruise. Snacks and refreshment are available for purchase as you take in the stunning vistas of the Lake Taupo region. What a fantastic way to top off a day spent in the Taupo district!
Child (5-17yrs): Normally $18 - FREE for the summer*
Child (0-4yrs): FREE
Family (2A+2C): $99 (SUMMER SPECIAL!) - not to be used with any other discount card.
Senior (65+ yrs): $40
*Two children free with every one paying adult
- Wheelchair access is dependant on Lake levels and size of the wheelchair. You must call the office to book prior to travelling to see if the wheelchair can be accommodated.
- In the event of bad weather, it may not be possible to view the Maori Rock Carvings. This decision is made at the discretion of the Skipper for the Health & Safety of all on board the vessel.
- Scenic Cruises may also run on other boat Supercat. The boat allocated is dependent on prior bookings.
- You might need to present the credit card used to purchase your tickets to board the boat on the day. This helps us to prevent fraudulent activity. If your ticket was a gift voucher, please let our bookings team know in advance at 07 378 0623 or firstname.lastname@example.org.