TAURIKURA MAORI CULTURAL EXPERIENCE
- Duration : 90 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Taupo, New Zealand
Departs daily at 5pm, December to end March
Let TAURIKURA spoil you with an amazing experience on Lake Taupo.
As you cruise in complete comfort to the famous Maori Rock Carvings you will enjoy an interactive performance of traditional Maori songs and Kapa Haka. Whilst taking in the spectacular scenery, the group will share the rich history of the Tuwharetoa region.
A great trip for everyone. Highlights include:
- Learn the poi and play traditional Maori stick games
- Heart warming performances for all ages
- Get your own washable Moko tattoo
- Interaction with the performers whilst on board
You will also receive a FREE piece of traditional Maori Rewana bread and butter. Full bar onboard with delicious antipasto platters available for purchase for $20 (2pax) to enjoy as you take in the stunning vistas of the Lake Taupo region. What a fantastic way to top off a day spent in the Taupo district!
Child (5-16yrs): $20
Child (0-4yrs): FREE
Family (2A+2C): $120
Senior (65+ yrs): $45
Tertiary student: $45