MAORI CULTURAL TOUR TO THE MAORI ROCK CARVINGS
- Duration: 90 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Taupo, New Zealand
BOOK NOW TO SECURE YOUR SEAT TO THE MAORI ROCK CARVINGS CULTURAL TOUR!
Dec-Feb Thursdays 5pm - departs Taupo Boat Harbour on Cruise Cat, berth 4.
This is Maori culture like you've never seen it before! Be part of the show as you learn poi, traditional Maori welcomes, games, and heart warming traditional songs/stories that will show you the heart of Tuwharetoa.
Learn the true history of the Maori Rock Carvings first hand from local Maori, as you cruise Lake Taupo in comfort.
Great for all ages, jump on for mates rates and enjoy the summer evenings with our full bar on board.
Child (5-18yrs): $10
Family pass (2A, 2 school aged children): $68
Child (0-4yrs): FREE
Senior (65+ yrs): $24
*Not to be used with any other discount card or promtion
Here's a little taster of what you can expect on the Taurikura Maori Experience Scenic Cruise, as featured on Maori Television recently.
- In the event of bad weather, it may not be possible to view the Maori Rock Carvings. This decision is made at the discretion of the Skipper for the Health & Safety of all on board the vessel.
- Scenic Cruises may also run on other boat Supercat. The boat allocated is dependent on prior bookings.
- You might need to present the credit card used to purchase your tickets to board the boat on the day. This helps us to prevent fraudulent activity. If your ticket was a gift voucher, please let our bookings team know in advance at 07 378 0623 or firstname.lastname@example.org.