5.30pm Knight Rider Winter Cruise to the Maori Rock Carvings
- Duration: 90 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Taupo, New Zealand
Departs every Friday & Saturday 5.30pm 15th May - 12 September 2020. Have you ever wondered what it feels like to cruise on a calm lake under the moonlight? Now you can! This brand new Knight Rider Scenic Cruise with Chris Jolly Outdoors is a "one of a kind" experience that is only available on board Cruise Cat. Take in the unique views of the Taupo Town at night and we will cruise to the amazing Maori Rock Carvings where you will be one of the few privileged ones to see it in its splendour at night. Try to spot the Taniwha! Listen to some classic Kiwi tunes, catch up with friends enjoying our 'bar on the water'. This is a first of its kind experience on Lake Taupo.
Chris Jolly Outdoors has been looking after you for 40 years, and with that in mind your safety and wellbeing, along with that of our staff, are foremost in our mind.
Details of our H&S policies around Covid-19 are below**
Journey to the Māori Rock Carvings in comfort and style with a stunning tour of the Lake Taupō bays. Our 90-minute tour on the Lake is on your list of the 'top things to do in Taupō'. Here's why you should choose us:
- Our boats have spacious viewing platforms to get you close to the scenery and is suitable for all ages
- Our live commentary of the history of the region is awesome, with passionate staff to create make your day!
- Cruise Cat has comfortable booth seating, warm areas (for the chilly days) and pram, wheelchair access (confirm prior to booking)
- All amenities onboard like toilets, a bar and food options
- Suitable for large groups so you're not crammed in like sardines
- Plenty of activities to entertain the kids like colouring, driving the boat (ask the Skipper), a treasure hunt and friendly staff
- If you are travelling in a group of 12 or more, please contact us directly on 07 3780623 as we may be able to organise a bulk discount or a private charter. **
Full disinfecting and sanitizing of our vessels prior to and after every trip.
Hand sanitising for clients when loading & departing vessel, with the provision for single-use gloves to be available should you request them.
Full contact tracing system in place.