Knight Rider Scenic Cruise to the Maori Rock Carvings 5.00pm
- Duration: 90 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Taupo, New Zealand
Due to it being lighter in the evenings, Knight Rider Cruise will resume next winter in June 2019.
Departs every Friday & Saturday
5pm mid June till mid September
Have you ever wondered what it feels like to cruise on a calm lake under the moonlight? Now you can! This brand new Knight Rider Scenic Cruise with Chris Jolly Outdoors is a "one of a kind" experience that is only available on board Cruise Cat.
Take in the unique views of the Taupo Town at night as you enjoy a warm glass of mulled wine. We will take you to the amazing Maori Rock Carvings where you will be one of the few privileged ones to see it in its splendour at night. Try to spot the Taniwha!
This is a first of its kind experience on Lake Taupo.
Child (5-17yrs): $18
Child (0-4yrs): FREE
Family (2A+2C): $99 (FAMILY WINTER SPECIAL!)
Senior (65+ yrs): $40
- In the event of bad weather, it may not be possible to view the Maori Rock Carvings. This decision is made at the discretion of the Skipper for the Health & Safety of all on board the vessel.
- Scenic Cruises may also run on other boat Supercat. The boat allocated is dependent on prior bookings.
- You might need to present the credit card used to purchase your tickets to board the boat on the day. This helps us to prevent fraudulent activity. If your ticket was a gift voucher, please let our bookings team know in advance at 07 378 0623 or email@example.com.